In these uncertain times, safety is an even bigger concern for contractors. Bringing everyone together in person and holding a live safety training is a challenge with COVID-19 and maintaining proper social distancing. Live field data can help alleviate some of the concerns brought up during times of crisis. Knowing what is happening in real-time can make a world of difference.
Contractors are looking for ways to better manage their workforce that now includes remote workers, field workers, and office staff. To reduce risk, COVID-19 safety forms must be submitted faster and more frequently than ever before. Find out how WorkMax can improve your COVID-19 safety program by tracking time, forms, and assets in real-time all in one app.
Join Mike Merrill, COO of AboutTime Technologies, on Wednesday, May 6th at 1:00 PM EST to learn how WorkMax can improve your Covid-19 safety program:
– Expedites collection and sharing of real-time safety data to mitigate risk exposure
– Simplifies and automates safety data collection and sharing
– Rapidly deploys field safety training with videos on mobile devices
– Increases safety form completions
– Connects live field data to the back office for better decision making
Register below to receive a recording of 5 Ways Live Field Data Improves Covid-19 Safety: