Acumatica R1 2019: Features and Product Roadmap
Acumatica 2019 R1 will release on April 1st and with this release, Acumatica shows no signs of slowing down. The Acumatica platform is years ahead of other mid-market ERP systems and continues to widen the gap with their bi-yearly releases. So, what’s in store with Acumatica R1 2019? Check out the video below, or check the list of our favorite new features included at the bottom of this blog.
The release notes for Acumatica R1 2019 include 150 pages of information about the new features and capabilities. Here is a summary list of features – many of these features are demonstrated in the video above.
Acumatica 2019 R1 Features
Every application module of Acumatica’s cloud ERP solution has been enhanced in some way in Acumatica 2019 R1. Users will experience improvements to Acumatica Construction Edition, financial management, inventory management, project accounting, and field service management software.
Below are some of these specific improvements broken down by module:
• Project cost forecasting
• Cost budget over-runs
• Compliance automation
• Project management enhancements
** Note: Acumatica Construction Edition currently receives monthly updates
• Engineering change control
• Capable to promise
• Machine capacity and scheduling
Order and Inventory Management
• Warehouse management with mobile scanning
• Improved physical inventory counting
• Automated balance adjustments
• Advanced calendars
• Appointment and real-time GPS tracking on maps
• Direct invoicing
• Multi-currency projects
• Company-specific financial periods
• Compliance: deferred revenue for ASC606 and IFRS 15
• Multi-factor authentication
• Branch color branding
• GI totals and conditional highlighting
• Generic Inquiry Side Panel
• Pivot table enhancements
• Dashboard migration
• Intelligent Search Navigation
• Advanced user defined fields
• LINQ extension for BQL
• Business event grouping
• Embed reports in notifications
• GI driven export scenarios
Ready to Learn More about the New Features in Acumatica R1 2019?
Join us on Wednesday, March 13 as the Acumatica team reviews the new features in Acumatica R1 2019.