Your Clients Deserve the Best
Guide them to the right software implemented by the right team
Do you have a client who needs knowledge and assistance learning about cloud-based ERP solutions? Would you like to learn more about ERP and build a strong industry relationship that can help? If so, the Strategies Group CPA Partner Program might be right for you.
Your client is a precious and valuable asset. They are the heartbeat of your firm. We understand that as well and will provide professional, knowledgeable, and respectful advice for your clients. Feel confident that with Strategies Group, your client will be presented industry-leading solutions and technology concepts so that we can both establish a technology partner relationship that will provide real value for years to come.
Our mission is to assist businesses in the built world to identify and implement
software products and services to become more efficient and more profitable.
What's in it for you
Strategies Group CPA Partner Benefits
- A partnership with a 30+ year professional services firm that understands not only the technology but the operational challenges in the industries your clients compete in.
- Joint marketing efforts through events, email, media, webinars, etc.
- Educational information, Acumatica training, and CPE credits will be offered to ensure that you are up to date on what you are recommending to your clients
- An exclusive discount on products offered to your clients with recognition given to the CPA partner regarding the discount.
Why is Acumatica the best choice for your Client?
Customers from all industries, of various sizes, and with varying needs choose Acumatica to run their business. Acumatica helps businesses create efficiencies and drive growth. Acumatica is a global leader in mid-market ERP software that delivers:
- Connected business: Acumatica’s connected business in the cloud expands your system’s capabilities by seamlessly integrating with other essential platforms.
- Rapid integrations: Acumatica’s ability to rapidly connect to other platforms, including those with a native interface to Acumatica, combined with our FastTrack implementation methodology, allows customers to get up and running quickly and easily add-on new functionality as the use of Acumatica matures and needs to evolve.
- Remote collaborations: Acumatica’s “born in the cloud” based technology will allow you to work anywhere, anytime, and from any of your devices, including mobile.
- Business resilience: Surviving and thriving when shifting and unforeseeable forces present, demand that the ERP solution of choice empower businesses to be resilient through remote and connected business operations.
- Future proof: Protect the investment in your customer’s business by ensuring the business is running on a platform that has built-in adaptability to unforeseeable circumstances.