Change can be intimidating, Let us ease your mind
Strategies Group Partnership
Strategies Group invests in people who care about their craft, solutions that support industry best practices, and processes that maintain continued partnership. We take a partnership approach during every step of our process, from solution selection to go-live to success management.
Our entire consulting staff is full-time Strategies Group employees dedicated to Acumatica and our practice is exclusive to Acumatica. This allows us to ensure we are experts in your system.
We are guided by our governing principles to ensure quality service and optimal partnership:
We are partners in YOUR success
We communicate openly, honestly, and respectfully
We establish clear accountability in all areas
We always put forth our best effort in our work
We continue to adapt and improve constantly
Our mission is to assist businesses in the built world to identify and implement
software products and services to become more efficient and more profitable.
What's in it for you
Strategies Group Client Benefits
- We are a 30+ year professional services firm that understands not only Acumatica but the operational challenges in the Construction Industry.
- Our clients have access to a Client Success Manager as their primary point of contact who will work with you to ensure you are getting the most out of your system.
- Our support packages grant clients access to a dedicated support team working on level one and level two support queries with an average initial response time of under 4 business hours.
- You will continue to have access to your existing Acumatica consultants. To make the transition as smooth as possible, we have brought your current consultants over to the Strategies Group team.
What is important to us?
Strategies Group's Core Values
We take extreme ownership of our responsibilities. This does not mean we can’t ask for help, utilize other resources, or seek team members to aid us in completing the task. Extreme ownership means we follow up and follow through until an issue or project is completed and remain committed in the pursuit of answers until a resolution is attained.
We care for the success of others over our own success. While this can take many forms when distilled down to its essence, it refers to our overall “spirit of service”; or fundamental need to go out of our way to ensure the success of others. We do not necessarily consider that the success of others in some way will benefit us (although it does); rather, the people at Strategies Group possess an innate desire to assist others in achieving their goals because it’s the right thing to do.
- Grit is stamina, passion, and perseverance. Strategies Group sticks with the future day in and day out to work like we are running a marathon, not a sprint. We may not always get something right the first time, but our response to failure is more important than knowing the right answer.
- Humility is the one core value that needs the least amount of explanation. Quite simply, we are willing to help anyone with anything. Our willingness and effort to help are not dependent on anything, it is merely an attitude. This ties directly into the second value, caring for the success of others. C.S. Lewis put it best: “Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.”
- Authenticity. People offer and receive the most value when operating as their authentic selves. Each woodworking tool has a specific purpose. A rip saw, crosscut saw, clamp, hammer, router, sander, planer, jointer, tape measure, chisel: no tool is more valuable than the last, but each is vital to creating and building something of lasting value. A saw need not be a hammer, for a saw is intrinsically valuable. In the same way, each team member is intrinsically valuable, especially when they operate in their unique abilities.