5 Reasons to Attend the Acumatica Summit 2018
This year’s Acumatica Summit will be held in Nashville on January 28 – February 2, in Nashville, TN. 2018 marks the 10-year anniversary for Acumatica and we can’t wait to celebrate. If you are still on the fence about registering for the conference here are five reasons we think you should come and share in the excitement of this event!
5 Can’t Miss Reasons to Attend the Acumatica Summit 2018
- Direct Access to Acumatica experts. Connect with Acumatica’s leadership, product and engineering teams to gain valuable insight into future product roadmaps. Dig into products with live demonstrations and Q&A sessions.
- Network with your peers. Acumatica Summit 2018 is the perfect opportunity for you to meet with your peers and discuss the latest industry trends. Relax and unwind at the Welcome Reception and get to know other users of the premier cloud ERP solution!
- Mix it up with sessions focused on your interests and needs. Take advantage of more learning opportunities than ever before! The Acumatica Summit 2018 will divide the Customer Track into two ways to participate — Education and Roundtables. This year, multiple session will run concurrently, allowing you to move between educational and discussion sessions depending on your interests and needs.The Education sessions will have eight different classes (50 minutes each) covering a variety of customer-specific topics from “Acumatica Productivity Tips and Tricks for New Users” to “Generating More Leads for Your Business Through Websites and Email Campaigns”. The Roundtables will offer four different small group discussions (90 minutes each) where you can network with others in your industry, learn about available resources to help tackle your issues, contribute by suggesting product improvements and share lessons learned.
- Connect with the Strategies Group Team! This year Strategies Group is excited to announce that our entire team will be attending Deltek Insight. Drop us a line if you plan on attending and a member of our team would love to meet with you on-site for a cup of coffee and a face-to-face chat!
- Enjoy the Acumatica Summit Celebration Party with a Country Music Hall of Fame (CMHF) performance! Enjoy ‘Music City’ the right way with three performances from some of Nashville’s top artists.
- Richie McDonald is an award-winning country singer and songwriter and the face and voice of the band Lonestar. Writing music is his passion but singing and performing on stage are not far behind. McDonald is known for being both a great storyteller about his music and for wanting to create music that touches his audience.
- The party continues in the main hall of the CMHF with food, drinks, and more music! Bob Fortner and Southern Jam is sure to get the party started. CMHF is one of Fortner’s favorite places to perform; he’s also performed on various TV shows (such as Nashville Now and Crook and Chase) as well as at the Grand Ole Opry. His ability to sing country favorites and connect with the audience makes him a favorite.
- Steve Willets is a highly sought-after artist who plays piano for country music star Crystal Gayle. He will be performing in the stunning Rotunda and is known for playing a variety of musical styles such as gospel, rock, jazz, and country that wow the crowd.
Acumatica users from around the world will be attending the Acumatica Summit 2018 – we hope you are one of them! Haven’t registered yet? Don’t worry, it’s not too late to sign up today!